Whilst Achievement comes in many forms (some listed below) external validation of progress is important. As such please find extracts and links to some of the key documentation.
1. Ofsted Inspection – Outstanding
CLICK HERE to find out more about how Ofsted rate us.
“Archbishop Holgate's is an outstanding school which provides an excellent quality of education and care for its pupils.”
2. SIAMS Inspection – Outstanding
CLICK HERE to find out more about how SIAMS rate us.
“The distinctiveness and effectiveness of Archbishop Holgate’s as a Church of England school are outstanding. Archbishop Holgate’s makes a very positive impact on the community it serves. The Christian vision and values are very explicit and drive all areas of school life. Leadership at all levels is exemplary. Consequently students’ thrive at the Academy and achieve above average results at both GCSE and A level.”
3. Ofsted Parent View – Over 1132 Responses
- CLICK HERE to view our schools Ofsted Parents View. It allows parents of the school to answer 12 questions about the school.
- We are very proud of the high regard our parents view the school. For example:
- 97% of parents would recommend the school to another parent
- 97% of parents believe their child feels safe
- 99% of parents believe their child is well taught.
4. Ofsted Dashboard
- CLICK HERE to view our schools OFSTED school data dashboard that provides a three year trend on academic results and compares the schools performance against national data.
5. School Performance tables
- CLICK HERE to see our schools Department for Education School performance table
6. Latest York Challenge Partner Report
- Each year we are visited by Maxine Squires our school challenge partner from York City Council. The purpose is to quality assure the performance of the school and challenge it to continually improve.
7. Results 2016 Summary
- CLICK HERE to view a summary of our 2016 Results.
- National Teaching School (Pathfinder Teaching School)
- National Support School
- Ellen MacArthur Foundation Partnership School
- International Schools Award
- Ofsted good practice visit for Design and Technology
- Design Mark for Engineering
- Healthy Schools Award
- Sport England Sportsmark
- Speakers School Council Awards (Student Voice)
- The Quality in Careers Standard
- Dogs Helping Kids Accredited Member
9. Annual Report and Consolidated Financial Statements
- CLICK HERE to access the latest financial statements.